This is a very easy recipe, but the final product is amazing.
Preparation time: 30 minutes.
- 330 grams plain vegan cookies
- 1 cup of chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil
Process in a processor until the mix is lightly holding together. You want it to still be a little crumbly. Pat it firmly into a springform pan and set in fridge.
- 2 medium-sized bananas
- 1 cup of soaked raw cashews
- 1 cup of coconut cream
- 1 cup of coconut oil
- 1 cup of cacao butter melted
- 1 Tbsp of finely chopped turmeric root
- Juice of 1 fresh lemon
- 1/2 cup of agave syrup or maple syrup
- 2 slices of fresh peach
Again, using the food processor, place all filling ingredients into bowl and mix until it is smooth. Pour the filling into the base and set in fridge.
Decorate with slices of peach and drizzle with some chocolate sauce.
Mix all together to make the sauce.
- 2 Tbsp Cacao powder
- 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of agave syrup