Go on the retreat of a lifetime. Practice Jivamukti TM Yoga with certified teacher and co-founder of the Buddha B TM Yoga Center Valerie Grange, learn about making compassionate food choices and Food Yoga from Paul Rodney Turner the Food Yogi, and meet all of the amazing animals on Juliana’s Animal Sanctuary in the majestic Andes Mountains of Columbia.
Dates: Arrival/Check-In: Sunday, October 25th, 2015 Departure/Check-Out: Sunday, November 1st, 2015
This one week escape will include:
- Transportation to and from the Bogota International airport to hotel in Chia.
- All Accommodations (double occupancy) in Chia, including last night in Bogota before departure.
- 3 Meals A Day + Snacks (during food workshops & demos).
- Daily, 2-hour Jivamukti All-level (OPEN) Yoga classes with Valerie Grange.
- Daily Food Workshops and Food Demos with tastings on ‘How to Become a Food Yogi’ with Paul Rodney Turner.
- Meeting and Greeting sanctuary founder Juliana Castaneda and sanctuary director Ekala and all of the rescued animals on Juliana’s Animal Sanctuary including dogs, cats, rabbits, Gita the cow, Balaram the bull also known as “gentle giant”, Pola the “freedom-fighting pig” and Perla their new little piglet.
- Option to Volunteer on the Sanctuary and help the animals.
Spaces are limited to only 12 registrations, so Sign-up today!
- Flights Travel Insurance (flight/transportation/luggage/medical)
- Passport Visas (if required)
- Pre-Arrival/Departure transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages
Please follow and like us: